The Africa Energy Indaba will host the continent’s leading Energy Conference from 3-4 March 2020 in Cape Town, South Africa. The event serves as the ideal platform for achieving Africa's energy vision for a sustainable energy future and keeping abreast of global energy competitors in this dynamic landscape. All USEA Members registering and quoting USEA, will have 5%discount in this symposium that will provide invaluable business growth opportunities for the continent's energy realm, subsequently inspiring much-needed transformation within the sector. To be discussed during the conference session are as numerous.
To be discussed During the Conference Sessions are;
- African Ministerial Panel: What are African Energy Ministers doing to stimulate investment into the energy sectors of their countries?
- Resource Mobilisation: How can the African Energy Transition drive investment and business opportunities across the continent?
- How will South Africa’s IRP 2019 drive investment opportunities in Africa?
- Unlocking finance to grow Africa’s Energy sector
- How will the Transport Sector be impacted by an Energy Transition?
- Enabling the supply of reliable and sustainable energy for Africa
- Corporate Off-takers: Standardised PPAs – is it possible?
- The evolution of Digitisation in the African energy sector
- From Coal to Gas: Decarbonising Africa
- The role co-generation has to play in the energy mix
- Decentralisation: the role of renewable energy and mini & off-grid solutions
- Energy Storage, unlocking large scale use of renewable energy
- Municipalities as direct off-takers
- Democratisation, building energy businesses and access to energy for all
- African Power Pools and the emergence of energy trading platforms
- The link between water and power and the role of desalination
The event also features a world-class Energy Exhibition, Business Matchmaking opportunities for delegates and exhibitors, and multiple opportunities to network with like-minded attendees from across Africa.
LEARN MORE: africaenergyindaba.com / ENQUIRIES: email@example.com